Organisation committee: Sandra Fikawati and Ahmad Syafiq (Indonesia), Christine Guegnard (France), Harald Schomburg and René Kooij (Germany), Keiichi Yoshimoto (Japan)
Date of meetings, workshops and the conference: Third week of November 2018 (11. - 16. Nov. 2018).
- Workshop “Tools for High Quality and Efficient Tracer Studies”, 11-12 Nov. 2018;
- BALI EXCURSION “Enjoy the beautiful Bali scenery and culinary”, 13 Nov.2018
- INGRADNET meeting, 14 Nov. 2018;
- INDOTRACE - Graduate Tracer Studies in Indonesia, 13-14 Nov. 2018;
- International conference “Experiences with Link and Match in Higher and Vocational Education. Results of Tracer Studies Worldwide (EXLIMA)”, 15-16 Nov. 2018.
- Universitas Indonesia
- Ministry of Manpower Republic of Indonesia (tentative)
- Ministry of Industry Republic of Indonesia (tentative).
Conference venue: Hotel Ramada Bintag Bali (http://www.bintang-bali-hotel.com/); located in the Kuta area thereby providing easy access to the entire island. The convention centre is located just 15 minutes from the international airport.
Call for abstracts: The organizing committee of the EXLIMA International Conference invites you to submit abstracts for the academic program.
- The abstract should not exceed two pages
- The abstract submission should be done before 16th October
Participants: We expect a total of about 200 participants, mainly from research institutes, schools, colleges and universities engaged and interested in Graduate Tracer Studies .
Expected output: Selected contributions will be published.
Contact: Dr. Sandra Fikawati, University of Indonesia, Career Development Center (CDC-UI), Jakarta, Indonesia
Phone+ 62 (21) (98522845), + 62 (21) (98522842) Fax + 62 (21) (78881021)