The international conference EXLIMA 2018 aims at serving the exchange of information on tracer studies both methodologically and content-wise:
• To deepen the understanding of the links between curricula, learning, competences and graduate employment and work;
• To discuss the use and misuse of tracer studies for quality assessment, accountability and ranking;
• To discuss how tracer studies have to be designed and implemented in order to elicit the most valuable results;
• To bring researchers from VET/TVET and HE together;
• To contribute to the development of international standards of tracer studies (objectives/questions and methodology).
This international conference continues and deepens the work of the first two international tracer study conferences which were held in Bali 2012 and 2015 with more than 300 participants from Africa, America, Asia and Europe.
Participants: We expect a total of about 200 participants, mainly from research institutes, schools, colleges and universities engaged and interested in Graduate Tracer Studies .
Expected output: Selected contributions will be published.
More information are available on the conference homepage http://exlima.ui.ac.id/
Contact: Dr. Sandra Fikawati, University of Indonesia, Career Development Center (CDC-UI), Jakarta, Indonesia
Phone+ 62 (21) (98522845), + 62 (21) (98522842) Fax + 62 (21) (78881021)